Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Monday, February 25, 2008

Inexplicably Purple.

Have you ever found a yarn you thought was so intriguing that you *had* to buy it, only to get it home and think "What the hell was I thinking?  I don't wear that color."

Well...  Let me tell you, I hate purple.  I don't own a piece of purple clothing, period.  Not a single one.  But I bought two skeins of this.



Then to be really freaky, I bought some rainbow colored Noro Kureyon to go with it.  



I think I'm having a brain meltdown.... but the finished project is on the blocking board.  And I'm going to wear it to the opening of Driving Miss Daisy.  A purple, rainbow kerchief.



If any of you punks makes a joke about coming out, I swear I am showing you what a second degree black belt can do with a set of 60" circular, sharpened knitting needles.... 

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Helmsman said...

"If any of you punks makes a joke about coming out, I swear I am showing you what a second degree black belt can do with a set of 60" circular, sharpened knitting needles.... "

That sounds like potential Youtube GOLD right there. Can you wear your your purple rainbow -whatever- when you eviscerate the offending party?

9:44 AM  
Blogger JamieL said...

Hells yeah I can!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

I luuurrrvves purple! 'Specially combined with green.

I'll be waiting to see how it comes out. (I said, IT. The scarf, dammit! I mean the scarf! Don't point those Addi Turbos at me! I'm little - and I bruise easy!)

8:48 PM  
Blogger JamieL said...

Don;t point my Addi's... Awww!

I *am* an assassin you know. :D

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home