Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Friday, February 08, 2008

Death... By Knitting

So, as some of you know I'm nuts.

As some of you may not know I'm officially part of the Hat Attack, which is a game of assassiknitty or Sock Wars, but instead of knitting socks, we're knitting hats.

Hats?!  Did you hear that?!  HATS!

I love me some hats.

And I have me a target.  This fine lady has a blog too: go check it out! (and it's pretty cool)  She's lovely, she likes Doctor Who, she knits... and I am going to kill her.  Mwahahahah!

Now I just really need to settle on a yarn.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger rebecca said...

Girlfriend did you get it? Is it so boring you can't stand it? It was the only yarn I had in gauge!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Logan said...

Hey there nerd!

Just sayin' hi, because I loved the hat you killed Kath with. : )

8:10 AM  
Blogger JamieL said...

Rebecca: I did get it! Though I was pretty late in posting pictures. Honestly, I like white... I was terrified it would be something terrible like pink >.< White I wear quite often :)

Logan: Awesome! Glad to hear it!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home