Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hat Club!

It's officially the second meeting of my newly founded hat club tonight!  I shall be bringing cookies and my digital camera (and probably candy canes, because if you don't like candy canes, you're probably a heathen)

I'm pretty surprised at how well the hat club has taken off.  We'll see how many people come this month.  The theme for December is "color work" (whioch for me means "Fair Isle")

January will be "Cables" so here to hoping a good turn out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the first rule of Hat Club?

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home