Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ravelry, IK Knits and Boooty!

First off: Ravelry.

Oh, dear God, is this place cool.  There are *so* many cool people there!  And they like to talk to you... about yarn and knitting and stuf you're interested in!  I am *so* glad my invite came today.  Any of you knitters back in the home state... go join!

My name there is PlainSimpleGarak  (which is pretty much my name everywhere) and I am lovin' it.

Second off: IK knits

Just picked up the new one, and man... the issues seem to be getting much better.  There are two fair isle sweaters (well, one is a vest, by Eunny Jang I believe, who is becoming my Fair Isle idol.  Must knit that.) that I really want to make.

Must.  Finish.  Other.  Projects.  First.....

New projects... crack for knitters.

~*~*~*~

Pirates!

(or what theatrical technicians do when they are frazzled and need to relax)

After the Adrian post, I thought it would be funny to photoshop a pic of me and another equally geeky friend laying claim to the booty.  enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger skully said...

Hi! I had to friend you on ravelry when I saw your avatar!!! I am so happy to find other trek fans that knit!!!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*blink blink* There be a pirate lass I know... hee hee

3:35 PM  
Blogger JamieL said...

Identifiable pirates? noooo... no way!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home