Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Technical Difficulties and Kicking My Blog's ass...

Yeah, there was some technical difficulties.

It's not they we're dumb... it's that our internet connection sucks and we're not patient.

So ignore the weird strange multiple posts.  These are not the droids you're looking for...

*waves hand, goes back to knitting*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry but the Jedi mind-trick does not work on me - I must leave comments!

One question - "we're" not dumb/not patient? Ummmm, soooooo....this would be the royal "we"? Or perhaps "we" are having a little disassociative personality disorder moment? (In which case - which one of you am I speaking to today?)

:)

7:17 PM  
Blogger JamieL said...

Well, I was feeling a little King Richard II there for a bit ;-)

I'm from the part of the country where we talk about sprots teams in the possessive! It's part of the insanity!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home