Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Moving and Flooding and Knitting (oh my!)

No, I have not been on a two month bender.

(I can hear the chorus of *snap!* awwww.... now)

I hate moving, so the drive from Vermont to Wisconsin meant less time for internet more time to packing and even more time spent pacing, going "But I don't wanna move, Charlotte, I don't wanna!"

And when I got back to Wisconsin it welcomed me with... rain. Alot of rain. Feet of rain.

But now we have the sump pump merrily chugging the last few inches out of our basement. Wausau came through pretty well, not all that much flooding (though I can't say the same for a few hours south >.<)

So tonight we have stories. The story of Mother's Mother's day sweater, the yarn stash, the ultimatum, the ongoing pile of hats, and the Manly Scrafghan! (I feel like a TV announcer for a teaser.)

And so many blogs to go read. It's like a big ol' treat :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Phro5gg said...

Welcome back. I was begining to think you were hung over in a Mexican jail with a large, rather indescribable tattoo somewhere on your anatomy! (we can buy you an "I learned to knit in prison" t-shirt)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

Hmmmm....yes, I think if you want to convince us that you have not been continuing the B-day celebration for the past few months, photographic evidence of knitting would be a good start. ;)

8:48 PM  
Blogger JamieL said...

I am working on it. I have photographic evidence of wisconsin, too! I promise *halo*

(ok, crooked halo...)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home