Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Friday, April 25, 2008

29, bay-beh!!

OK, drunk blogging again!

I do this so rarely, it's like a hyperactive treat!!

29 today!  Opened  SHOW!  The actors didn't know I was turning 29, so when they found out afterwards they *all* bought me drinks.  Alot of them.  Yikes!  Yee haw.  SO many I had to get a ride with the painter.  Yee.

So.... I have alot to blog about.  Hats.  Sweater progress.  Theatre.  


Must.  Blog.  While.  Sober.

I need another goblet of water.

Crocheted Beanis got a great reception tonight.  For some reason it makes people bust a gut.  Awesome.

I need to go to bed.

I love everyone right now.  Yeah.  Head spinning.  More water.  Bed.  Yeah.

Peace,

PSG

4 Comments:

Blogger Kath said...

Awww...drunk blogging is kinda cute. It's like a peek inside your brain - unedited. Hello Random Stream of Consciousness! (Which I assume was followed by an extended period of unconsciousness.)

12:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a good one! I love the drunken blogging! I would do it all the time if I had a computer at home.

Wait...that didn't sound so good...;)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Logan said...

Happy Birthday!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Michael Bedward said...

happy (belated) birthday :)

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home