Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Ten Year Check In?

  What is this?

A blog post after ten - ok eleven - years?

Why yes.

I guess I'm feeling journalley lately.

Did I take an eleven year hiatus from knitting?  Oh hell no.  I have knit over 600 projects in the last decade, and each year I knit and crochet the equalivalent milage of the isle of Manhattan.

I just took a break from blogging about it.

But lately I've been feeling like Ravelry forum posts are passing things and it would be good to get my thoughts about yarn and my relationship to the craft back down on digital paper.

So here we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home