Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hermitage

Like animals when they don't feel good and they crawl off to thier dens, I have crawled off to my internetless den for, oh, about two months.  I'm very bad at that >.<

News: my mother just got okayed to walk again (yay!) and now she can really start driving me nuts.

Man, I'm glad she doesn't read my blog.  >.>  <.<

Life is good.

This post had pictures.  The internet ate the pictures.  *shakes fist at the internet*  I will post the pictures later.

Life is still good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phro5gg said...

Welcome back! You have been missed. I am glad your Mom is felling well enough to bug you. (Glad for her that is)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Kath said...

Ah - I thought there was some sort of weirdness with pics but I figured the problem was on my end. I'd much rather blame the internet.

Glad to hear your mother is continuing to mend! For what it's worth - my mother does read my blog. And I read hers too. (Yes, apparently there is geek gene.)

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home