Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Friday, October 19, 2007

October is Hat Month!

It is officially hat month.  Why?  For no good reason other than I adore hats.

So, on the needles or in the roster are:

1. Veronik Avery's Short Row Hat
2. The Domiknitrix Snow Devil Hat
3. The Crystal Palace Yarns Entrelac Triangles hat
4. The Half Assed Blog's Brainmonster hat (with my own modifications)
5. The "We Call Them Pirates" hat
6.The twisted stitch hat from the newest Interweave Knits
7. Another freakin' beret.


I'm crazy, right?  Though I have several of these almost finished and an entire day of knitting and Ninja Turtles ahead of me.  I can do this, yes I can.

Pictures tomorrow when I'm not so damn lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home