Deep Space Knit

Yarn arts (knit and crochet) balled up with a heady dose of geekdom. Raise your pan-galactic-gargle-blaster and cheer!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mohair Blues

This leaf scarf is annoying long winded.

I have decided that I don't care what the pattern says for length.  The length is ball's worth of mohair.  Period.  Because knitting all those little intarsia leaves into mohair is starting to drive me nuts.  That and the mohair loves to get tangled before it comes out of the skein >.<  

I am soooo glad I left my cats with my family, otherwise I'd have 2 mohair-noosed cats.

1 Comments:

Blogger f.w. said...

I do have to agree about the frustrations of mohair. I only used a little bit as an accent in one of my projects and it drove me nuts. It was like ripping ratted hair out of my head.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home